- Make dough for Pizza Crust; let rest 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 6 equal parts. Roll each part into 7-inch circle on lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin. ( I couldn't find a rolling pin once so I used the next best thing a large circular plastic drink container haha)
- Top half of each dough circle with mozzarella cheese, salami, ricotta cheese, basil and tomatoes to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle with pepper. Carefully fold dough over filling; pinch edges or press with fork to seal securely.
- Place calzones on cookie sheets. Brush with egg. Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
1 Serving: Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 200); Fat 22g (Saturated 9g); Cholesterol 80mg; Sodium 970mg; Carbohydrate 44g Dietary fiber 2g); Protein 24g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 34%; Iron 18% Diet Exchanges: 3 Starch, 2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat